The Security Checkup report gives a periodic overview of all the threats detected in the SaaS applications protected by Avanan.
It gives insights into the threats detected and how Avanan handled these threats based on the configured policies.
Security Checkup Report Recipients
By default, all the Avanan Portal users receive a Security Checkup report.
To exclude users from receiving the Security Checkup report:
- Go to Configuration > User Management.
- Search for the user and click the vertical ellipses icon on the last column of the table.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Alerts and Reports section and clear the Receive Weekly Reports checkbox.
- Click Update.
Generating a Security Checkup Report
When required, administrators can generate the Security Checkup report from the Avanan Portal.
To generate Security Checkup Report:
- Go to Analytics & Reports > Security Checkup.
- Click Generate now.
- Enter the required report name.
- Select the required Time Frame.
- Last 1 week
- Last 2 weeks
- Last 30 days
- Click Generate.
The system starts generating the Security Checkup report.
- Click OK.
You can track the report generation status from the Audit > System Tasks page.
After the report gets generated, you can see the report in the Security Checkup page.
Scheduling the Security Checkup Report
By default, the Security Checkup report is sent on every Sunday to all the administrators configured to receive it.