Feeling lucky? With email security, you never want to leave things to chance. Just 16% of organizations have reported no security incidents related to phishing in the last 12 months, according to a survey of 130 cybersecurity professionals in mid-sized and large organizations conducted by Osterman Research. For the rest of the organizations surveyed, phishing and ransomware is a widespread problem, and many have limited tools to combat it.
In How to Reduce the Risk of Phishing and Ransomware, a whitepaper produced by Osterman Research, you'll learn how organizations view their security posture, including:
- Organizational effectiveness against various threats
- Most popular security incidents
- The concerns keeping security teams up at night
- The most-pressing ransomware concerns
- The capabilities to handle different threats
Download the report and learn how Avanan can better prepare your organization to handle the vast landscape of threats.