How it Works
Upon purchase of archiving, Avanan will store all processed emails for seven years. That includes incoming, outgoing and internal. Emails that are sent from and received by a protected user’s mailbox can be archived; additionally, imported emails can be archived. Searching is within the same portal UI. Archiving can be enabled for current customers by contacting support.
All Processed Emails Will Be Stored in the Archive
- Incoming, outgoing and internal emails for seven years
Regulatory Compliance/Records Management
- Organizational data that must be saved for a period of time
- Must be purged afterward unless clearly stated otherwise
Email Backup/Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Recover emails that are deleted by end users/technical malfunction
Full Audit Trail
- Admins can easily export zip files with filtered EML files
- Prepare for possible litigations and act fast on unexpected ones
- Prove chain of custody and maintain authenticity of emails
Easy Search and Discover
- Search by numerous fields
- Sender name and address
The Best Time to Start Using Archiving is Today
Depending on legal or regulatory requirements, you may need to store all your emails. For instance, in some industries, you may be required to keep an email for at least seven years to comply with regulations. Or you may just want to be able to search an email from five years ago at a moment's notice.
That's where email archiving comes in. It allows you to store emails, securely, for searching at any time. Avanan’s archiving stores everything in a single pane of glass, utilizing best-in-class technology for security and resilience.