The Events page is now enhanced to provide better usability and visibility to the most critical information on email based threats.
The Events page now includes a number of enhancements that allow administrators to understand the severity of each event, easily drill down to it and also get a bird’s-eye view of the state of your email security.
- A dedicated view focused on email threats
- Visibility to the detected Phishing categories
- Visibility to the delivery of each malicious email (quarantine vs. Inbox vs. Junk)
- Separate column for the users involved in the event (recipients, senders, shared file owners etc.)
- Visibility to the remediating person / email security solution
- And many more.
Note – this feature is being deployed gradually. You should see it in your portal in the next week.