Why are Business Gmail and Google Drive Not Secure? And How to Secure them in 10 Minutes.
Wednesday, Nov 2, 2016
More than 5 million businesses use G Suite for SaaS mail, file sharing and apps. But as the Hillary Clinton campaign has proved time and time again this year with multiple mail breaches, native security in the G Suite is lacking. To be sure, Google clearly states that security against compromised credentials, phishing, malware, ransomware, data loss and compliance, are the responsibility of the customer, not Google.
Join this brief, live webinar to learn:
- Why attacks against G Suite business users are skyrocketing
- What types of attacks are most prevalent
- How hackers can virtually guarantee 100% deliverability of their attacks
- Potential costs of attacks on G Suite users
- And most importantly, how to protect your users in less than 10 minutes
Avanan secures the G Suite with a defense-in-depth, multi-vendor solution that combines more than 60 of the world's strongest security products on a single platform. Any SaaS. Any Security. One Click.
Join to learn how!